• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SRT device TAZ LOV2

Adamcincy

I ran across a device I haven't seen before. It is called a TAZ LOV2. Can be used in SRT configuration for ascent, descent, or as a chest ascender. It is a little like a grigri or Petzl Rig but has a straight line configuration that is unique so you don't have to climb in the RADS configuration.

I follow an arborist on YouTube who posts a lot of videos out of Japan. He is very innovative. He posted some videos using the device. Below are links. He goes by 'daigentanoen' on YouTube. Great stuff if you are into gear..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir89bxKKAbo&t=82s

images

Back