• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SRT Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispers Death

SOLD

Aero Evolution (Upgraded from Walkabout by New Tribe) Size 1
Rope bridge
Petzl ascension (Used in excellent condition) Hand ascender
Custom foot loop sewn on ascension
CMI pulley & Oval Carabiner
GRI-GRI original large version like new.
Tree tether with beeline prusik.
Home made throw bag and line (Very Professional)
BONUS:
Black Diamond ATC
Back Strap Pad
Ropeman 1 and carabiner

$350 tyd

All you need is a 40' rope.
I will try to post a picture tonight.

Last edited:
Good Lord, I thought some of you stick climbing/aider freaks would have given up by now. If you don't want anyone to know you are going SRT, you can pm me.

I wish I knew more than I do. I'm still just learning and slowly transitioning to saddle hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Kestrel now and I upgraded all of my SRT Stuff so it is all black. Don't need doubles of everything. I need to finance another crossbow and this will take care of a third of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back