• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stick Talons and XOP platform

IndianOutlaw

Anobody has got me thinking on how to use the stick talons with the XOP platform. dont have the coin right now to drop on a 100 molle bag. Im thinking real hard on ordering a set but want some feedback first. Will the stick talons fit on the XOP platform? It looks like they might work on the very outer edges of the platform but i cant tell if there is enough room to squeeze the mounting bolt through the inner aluminum castings. my sticks are cut down to 20" so im not worried about the bottom kicking out while walking. Anybody have the platform and talons that doesnt mind doing a mock up???

Here's how mine is set up.
28f1d576b1792b0c486a756f66274fa6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's awesome!!

I took some of those "EZ Ties" (the rubber coated 15" long grocery twist ties on steroids) and put them on my platform so that I'm able to tighten them down on the sticks. This is a much better plan!

Bryan will do you right. He makes a great product and is a stand up guy.

The thing with the talons is how universal they are. I be attached the to stands,bags, sticks all kinds of stuff

and I don't know if I'm following your request what do u need me to do???

Back