• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The all new saddlehunter.com store!

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
I'm pleased to announce that @g2outdoors and I have been hard at work on the new saddlehunter.com store and it is now up and running!

Click on the link in the menu bar to check it out!

what no g2 custom sitdrags or whoopie slings :grinning:. Just kidding but very cool stuff got to get some money to buy it all lol!! Red you do a great job man and shout outs to g2 as well for helping.

what no g2 custom sitdrags or whoopie slings :grinning:. Just kidding but very cool stuff got to get some money to buy it all lol!! Red you do a great job man and shout outs to g2 as well for helping.

B.S. You guys suck! You just cost me $75!
:mad:

Really cool stuff. The iPhone case will get a million inquiries I'm sure. I may have to carry some saddlehunter.com Forum business cards so I can hand them out when people ask!

B.S. You guys suck! You just cost me $75!
:mad:

Really cool stuff. The iPhone case will get a million inquiries I'm sure. I may have to carry some saddlehunter.com Forum business cards so I can hand them out when people ask!
I can send you some lol. I had sent New Tribe 500 of them to send out with the aero hunter. Not sure if they still have any left or are still doing it.

I can send you some lol. I had sent New Tribe 500 of them to send out with the aero hunter. Not sure if they still have any left or are still doing it.

Toss a few in the box when you send my shirts and phone case. I will keep a few in the truck to hand out.

Toss a few in the box when you send my shirts and phone case. I will keep a few in the truck to hand out.
g2 set us up way fancier than that. The shirts will be coming straight from "the factory". I can send you some cards when I get around to it though.

I think my wife is going to get mad at me for always wearing my "Redneck" shirts when we go out. Now instead of just having a couple lying around, I'll have a whole drawer full!

I think my wife is going to get mad at me for always wearing my "Redneck" shirts when we go out. Now instead of just having a couple lying around, I'll have a whole drawer full!
I know I told you that my wife gave me a hard time the first time that the only shirts in the laundry besides work shirts were saddlehunter.com shirts. Now she's just used to it lol.

You guys do know i'm a graphic designer, right? Happy to collaborate with you guys on designs, shirts, logos, etc. Just hit me up: design@derekapa.com

I pulled my portfolio down recently for an overhaul otherwise i'd share it. Though I've got a bunch of misc. stuff up on my dribbble account: https://dribbble.com/derekapa
I appreciate the offer. Will definitely keep it in mind.

For those of us who use tapatalk, can you share the direct URL to the store?

My wife and family are just impressed when its not a plain black tee LOL!!! They are like whoa color and a design!!!

Looks amazing Red and G2. Thanks for all the hard work put in to an amazing community.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Yeah that is sweet, I'll be getting one, along with probably two others.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back