• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The Official Saddlehunter.com Podcast!

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
@g2outdoors and I are so excited to announce the launch of the official saddlehunter.com podcast!

You can listen to the two of us chat on our introductory podcast here: http://saddlehunter.com/store/sh-podcast/

You can access the podcast through the link on the menubar and it will be coming soon to itunes and google play.

We want to make these podcasts pretty interactive with things you guys want to hear about so please let us know of ideas that you guys have.

Make sure you listen to the podcast for a hint at what we have up our sleeves next :D.

Cool!! I'll listen at work tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I love podcasts, cant wait to add this one to my list.

Also, to those who dont know....boudreoux boswell is on another podcast, the nine finger chroniclesn as a regular along with the fella from DIY sportsman.

Boswell, if youre reading this...i was stoked to hear you on the nine fingers, i liked that pcast already but the fact that they brought you on meant to me they must really know what theyre doing.

@g2outdoors and I are so excited to announce the launch of the official saddlehunter.com podcast!

You can listen to the two of us chat on our introductory podcast here: http://saddlehunter.com/store/sh-podcast/

You can access the podcast through the link on the menubar and it will be coming soon to itunes and google play.

We want to make these podcasts pretty interactive with things you guys want to hear about so please let us know of ideas that you guys have.

Make sure you listen to the podcast for a hint at what we have up our sleeves next :D.
Man I'm excited for this!! That really helps the morning commute.....

Ok, listened on the ride in. Great job guys! How often to you plan to put out episodes?

Just listened...nice work!!

Would love more frequent episodes...but, if I had a choice between tree time and recording a podcast...I'm picking the tree every time! So I'll be patient...ish.

We can do them more frequently in the offseason. Then you guys will really be sick of us by the time season rolls around!

Any chance you guys will get it on stitcher that's what I use to listen to the gritty bowmen. I'm excited to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back