• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thread Injectors

DaveT1963

Vendor Rep
Got tired of asking fur help to do my DIY projects so just ordered a new Singer 4452 thread injector. Going to be busy making all kind of things thus spring.

No CROCS are not, nor will they ever be an option.

Oh boy, you'll be cranking out some saddles!
I cant wait to follow along.

FWIW, Crocs go well with your Texas heat...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I am planning to start looking for one this week.

My daughter just told me yesterday that she wanted a sewing machine so she could learn to sew. I told her I would get her one and I would make sure it was a heavy duty one so it would last her a long time. :D

Good purchase Dave.

The learning curve was pretty steep for me. But I'm not as smart as most. It's very intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll see how simple it really is.

It took me quite a bit of trial and error with YouTube videos to get confident. Now, I feel like it's pretty easy.

Got tired of asking fur help to do my DIY projects so just ordered a new Singer 4452 thread injector. Going to be busy making all kind of things thus spring.

No CROCS are not, nor will they ever be an option.
Haha, I do remember a whole thread about us being girly men because we sew.... Dave, it may be time for an apology :) Also, I taught my wife how to sew tonight.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Haha, I do remember a whole thread about us being girly men because we sew.... Dave, it may be time for an apology :) Also, I taught my wife how to sew tonight.

OK since you insist.

Ladies, I whole heartily apologize for all your girly men that insist on wearing those repugnant, sweaty foot, lady repelling devices commonly know as CROCS.. Trust me when I say a large population of XY types do not condone such girly behavior in any scenario.

OK since you insist.

Ladies, I whole heartily apologize for all your girly men that insist on wearing those repugnant, sweaty foot, lady repelling devices commonly know as CROCS.. Trust me when I say a large population of XY types do not condone such girly behavior in any scenario.
Haha, I meant for sewing, I don't wear those ridiculous Crocs either!

I asked to borrow my mother in law's sewing machine and came home with this bahemoth. Time to learn how to use it to finish up my sit-drag.
20180215_175851.jpg

I asked to borrow my mother in law's sewing machine and came home with this bahemoth. Time to learn how to use it to finish up my sit-drag.
View attachment 3967

Man I don’t know if you realize it but at one time a Bernina was THE sewing machine to have! You mother in law let you walk out with a pride and joy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man I don’t know if you realize it but at one time a Bernina was THE sewing machine to have! You mother in law let you walk out with a pride and joy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah from what I have been learning it is a beast. I'm excited what I will be able to make one I get it all figured out.

Back