• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Titanium Archery Products

mlawrence125

Hey all, now that season is over for most of us it's time to start prepping for 2018. If you are looking to get a performance upgrade from your bow check out titaniumarcheryproducts.com. I have been shooting different TAP products all year including their 2 different stabilizers, the Suppressor Elite and Element X, the Booster, as well as the titanium string stop. TAP is focused on performance driven products, which is why they use titanium and developed a vibration dampen vortex compound. I have found that this combination definitely dissipated vibration faster than my other stabilizers, which in turn makes my bow quieter. I'll take a quiet bow all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

The elite stabilizer is a 1" diameter titanium tube that is internally weighted with vortex compound. It also has a 1 ounce removable end cap that allows you to adjust your weight stack for balance at draw. This was the first product I used from TAP and I was extremely impressed with the results. If I was purely a saddle/stationary hunter I would be using this stab exlusivily, however I like to change up how I hunt which is why I also tried the Element X.

The Element X shares the same properties as the elite with one major difference, it has a 5/8" diameter instead of the 1". This makes a big difference in my opinion when you are shooting in windy conditions, there is simply less material to be affected by the wind.

The titanium string stop was my next purchase (I was actually lucky enough to shoot the prototype for a while). If you don't necessarily like stabilizers, but want less vibration and noise, this is definitely the product to check out. I didn't think my bow could get any better, but once I put this on all I could say was wow! If you think about it, this makes perfect sense, stop vibration at the source. Most string stops are made from the cheapest option for bow manufacturers and no thought is given to their performance. Again TAP is combining titanium and vortex, with the use of the tried and true limbsaver node, to dissipate vibration extremely efficiently.

The final product I've used from TAP is the Booster. This piece was developed to increase the performance of any stabilizer you may have, but people who use tactacam and other action cameras have noticed that it greatly enhances the video quality, making the footage much smoother. I use mine on the back side of the riser when in the woods, it fits perfect between my cables and riser.

If you have any questions about TAP or their products feel free to ask, also checkout their Facebook and Instagram pages, as well as their website www.titaniumarcheryproducts.com If you call them up you will actually speak with Sam the owner, and he will gladly help you out with anything you may need! They also have camo options and some custom color schemes as well.
983b7c78c4e6910f40ea8e9aef791e33.jpg
e3024d56b0ba2652481d26489f041fd2.jpg
397e61848de21eb8b4efa280ca09b092.jpg
eb1180984c3b0e980919ac38d031e824.jpg
400e06d83796f0dcc8f3f92e384ba8f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back