• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Too many saddles !!!

huck72412

Vendor Rep
SH Member
There comes a time in a man's life ( never thought I'd ever say this) when he must realize that even if he lived to be 10000 years old, he'd never use all of his saddles. Probably gonna sell 3 different size large Trophyline saddles. Ambush, Neoprene and Green's Original. Any interest??? PM me

I'd be interested in the ambush. Pics? Price? Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be glad to text pictures if you'd pm me your cell#. I cannot upload them here .

I have like 2 green army duffel bags full of prototypes, not including all the production saddles I have, almost need their own room.

Thanks,
Boswell

I have like 2 green army duffel bags full of prototypes, not including all the production saddles I have, almost need their own room.

Thanks,
Boswell

Let them simmer for a couple of years and you could probably make a nice little nest egg selling them on eBay and classifieds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth :openmouth:

Back