• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TradQuest Podcast

WHW

Vendor Rep
RPQMD3L.jpg

In case anyone likes to listen to hunting podcast and is interested; It was my pleasure to have been a guest on the latest Episode 20 of the TradQuest podcast, hosted by James Orr and Robert Bourland.

http://tradquest.blubrry.com/

I listened. Loved it. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Reactions: WHW
Just made the time today to listen to the podcast. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope that you do more of them. The statistics you keep are pretty impressive as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I keep those downloaded and listen to different podcasts on my way to work and back. Makes you wish you had more than 45 minutes between the two.

Back