• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tree Spur / Gaff Climbing Videos

You just need a small N45 neodymium magnet. High power:weight ratio.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would still tie it off. A vine would pull a magnet right off. It’s just added weight. You gonna end up right back at the climb rights if you keep adding!!! Lol
Add some Titanium spurs and he'll be back to instamorph anyway.

Talked to the owner yesterday. He's still prototyping. But if we can get an order of 25, they'll be in the $400 range. $600 retail. Unfortunately it's a waiting game now.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Talked to the owner yesterday. He's still prototyping. But if we can get an order of 25, they'll be in the $400 range. $600 retail. Unfortunately it's a waiting game now.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
I like the sound of that. Big savings! Count me in!

Yeah. Huge savings. $400 is a killer deal. And I'm trying to get a factory buckle/strap attachment method. That will save the non-thread injector folks some headache. My loop and buckle mod is working really nicely.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Yeah. Huge savings. $400 is a killer deal. And I'm trying to get a factory buckle/strap attachment method. That will save the non-thread injector folks some headache. My loop and buckle mod is working really nicely.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
The owner said the top belt won't be glued and riveted. Just need to remove the nylon nuts a swap the belt. No sewing required

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Super sweet deal!
You just earned another 6mo as Saddlehunter.com's PR man.

Back