• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tree stuff "bag of rope"

I did, mix of rigging and climbing rope. Mostly stuff way heavier than we would use here in my bag. But I'll find a use for most of it, just probably not for hunting. Mine was on sale for a little less than that I think, definitely got my money's worth, over 200' of rope, longest segment was around 45' I think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just ordered the versa button for my helium sticks, I am hoping to get something that will work ... If not I will order what i need but this is a bit of fun!

You can never have too much rope.

88e4952440f313ecb1d7162746fcbd61.jpg

I definitely got a ton of rope. 40 ft of a thicker than bandit, 50 of even thicker, 30 of another even thicker ...I will find uses for them but I was hoping for some smaller :)

Same. I was able to ID most of it by looking through the catalog.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thats what I plan to do when I get a chance. Gonna be great for pulling the kids on sleds with the quad.

Back