• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophy line custom para-suspenders

Zane Sowder

Cobra weaved some suspenders for my saddle thought they turned out pretty sick! What do you all think? Thought about running a section with a buckle in the middle across the chest section
1aabfde2ee49440eb97848f03a200e56.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Very well done!!!!!

I use a little Velcro tab sewn onto one side of the rope and I just pull them together on my chest and fasten. Been working forever.

Very well done!!!!!

I use a little Velcro tab sewn onto one side of the rope and I just pull them together on my chest and fasten. Been working forever.
Thanks! I used plastic buckles so if they happened to be in the way in the tree or anything I can just take them off and put them back on real quick

Here's a pic with the chest section in
614133a12015a692abed100b0ec175c0.jpg

Nice work Zane. As soon as you fall victim to the lightweight craze I'll gladly buy that beauty from you.

Nice work Zane. As soon as you fall victim to the lightweight craze I'll gladly buy that beauty from you.
Haha ok thanks I'll keep that in mind I've been actually trying to find an ambush that I like I love trophy line for some reason I'm sure you know all about it

Haha ok thanks I'll keep that in mind I've been actually trying to find an ambush that I like I love trophy line for some reason I'm sure you know all about it

I may know a guy who knows a guy who at one time knew a guy that has an ambush.

It's tough to beat one of the original saddles when you get it dialed in. I just picked up another medium neoprene at a local thrift store for $20!!!
I searched frantically for the quadruple " like " button after reading this post. A 20 dollar TL, GLORY!!!!!!!!

No linesman or tree strap and has the elastic suspenders....just so happens I have a speedy stitcher, webbing and hardware laying around to get this bad boy in shape...

No linesman or tree strap and has the elastic suspenders....just so happens I have a speedy stitcher, webbing and hardware laying around to get this bad boy in shape...
That is so freaking awesome I wish I could get lucky like that and Huck if you do find out where that ambush would be I would be very interested if the right size and all

Lucky is right...it's one of those thrift stores the lady likes to go into....I usually sit in the ride while she's in there but it was -19°F and I decided to go in against my will....

Back