• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Video highlight of the last four years!

flinginairos

Vendor Rep
Thought some of you would enjoy this. I have been self filming for a long time but rarely edit full hunts for the net. I decided to take some of the better, more memorable hunts from the last four years and make a "highlight" video from it. My transition into saddle hunting started early 2014 so you'll see a climber in one hunt :D This video is also special to me because it shows three generation of hunters from my family and my wife as well. Hunting for us is most definitely a family affair! Hope you guys like it!

Be sure to watch in HD!

Top notch my friend!!!! Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to get my little ones involved. My wife however, she'd starve before she hunted.

Last edited:
Real nice. Looks professionally done. Makes me wish I filmed some of my stuff. Keep up the good work!

Really really really well done. Wish you were going to Pigmageddon!

Can you list all of your gear to include cameras, mounting hardware, arms, GoPro accessories, and software. I'm about to start this.

holy cow @flinginairos! that is fantastic. I am beyond jealous not only of the video hunts, but the ability to capture them so well. I loved all the odd angles and close ups. Way to go!

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it!

@g2outdoors, here's what I mainly use...

Canon G30 w/ Azden smx10 mic, Varizoom lanc controller

Fourtharrow carbon arm, most of these hunts were using the Muddy Outfitter tho

GoPro Hero3 Black using various mounts. Mostly a small flexible tripod. I have the Hawk flexible mount now that is really nice!!

For the "cinematic" type stuff I use a Nikon D5300 dslr with a few different lenses and there are some clips using my DJI Osmo camera as well.

For after dark recoveries I use the dslr with an LED pack mounted on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and I'm using Final Cut Pro 10 to edit on the Mac

Thanks for the specifics. You do not mess around when it comes to toys... I mean gear! Lol

Haha nope. Myself and some good buddies tried our hand at a group and "show" but it never really gained traction. Had some sponsors and stuff but we decided it was more of a pain than it was worth. We still do it but just for fun and I like it better that way. I also do some wedding videography in the summer so the gear I have pays for hunting toys throughout the year

Absolutely fantastic! Really impressed with your commitment to video .... very well done. I cant believe that this was done in your living room, great quality

Very, very nicely done !! Great talent .

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Back