• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Want to buy a aero hunter size 2

I'm looking to buy a aero hunter size 2 complete, I'm just getting started in using a saddle. I saw where Bartlettman.com was selling them for 375.00 but I'm trying to do a little better if I can.

I'm looking to buy a aero hunter size 2 complete, I'm just getting started in using a saddle. I saw where Bartlettman.com was selling them for 375.00 but I'm trying to do a little better if I can.

I don't know if you'll do better but I have a brand new one I just got that I'll sell to you for less than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't think I'm going to like hanging from a tree.

I guess I don't know how to use this PM yet any pointers

It'll show a red dot on the envelope looking thing on your phone or up in the upper right corner of the window if on your computer. (I think)

It'll show a red dot on the envelope looking thing on your phone or up in the upper right corner of the window if on your computer. (I think)

It might be called messages or conversations as well.

Back