• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

" Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee "

Nice! Those brow tines on that first one.............

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can't wait!!!
Don't bother with them other guys. You should see the PMs they send me bad mouthing you. It's just terrible!

Hahahahahahaha!!!! It's amazing what a little ole deer will do to some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i just live in the wrong state. You southern and midwest guys have some nice deer. Lol we do too but damn i need get out lol

Hahahahahahaha!!!! It's amazing what a little ole deer will do to some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a shame.........
What's funny......... you kill a deer and people ask where you killed it. Then the next weekend, this person is sitting at the local gas station waiting for you to pass so they can follow you to your spot. I realized what was happening so I made a loop through the back roads and pulled into the spot they hunt.
The look on their faces.

THAT'S SAD

Good looking bucks! I hope they hang around once the velvet falls off. I will see some awesome bucks when in velvet. When it falls off, they get smart and move... hope you get an opportunity at those monsters!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I can recall a few occasions when a deer found its way in between myself and a friend. It sounds so sad but it was real. I am highly competitive and would rather get my head busted than lose a staring contest. I blame it on growing up with an older brother that seemed to be blessed with an inability to lose at anything. But hey, it's just a deer right???

I can recall a few occasions when a deer found its way in between myself and a friend. It sounds so sad but it was real. I am highly competitive and would rather get my head busted than lose a staring contest. I blame it on growing up with an older brother that seemed to be blessed with an inability to lose at anything. But hey, it's just a deer right???

I am the older brother with my bro and as i got older I realized sometimes i would lose not on purpose but that my brother was just as good!!!

Eh its just deer but it sure feels better when you tag the big one!!! But thats the fun in it all being out in gods creation with the chance of a trophy. I look at it as I become a more mature whitetail hunter and a mentor to some guys that every deer is a trophy buck or doe. But i prefer the bone lol

Nice bucks. Hope they don't move on you. If I get a big buck pic and he's looking at the camera, it'll be weeks until I find him again.

I don't tell anyone anything anymore. I'll share pics but that's about all. I rarely show my setups and it's pretty difficult to share when no one else saddle hunts. Fine by me. Guys will tell you they like to deer hunt when in reality they just want to be able to say they killed a big deer. I mean dang.....huntin's work.....lol.

I love the feeling of shooting a mature buck on public land. I don't know if it is competitiveness, but I love the feeling of all the hard work paying off and of knowing that I outworked the next guy.

Back