• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Well the floors down

ImThere

Here is my home improvement for the summer I plan on doing the whole down stairs in this. The grout is actually chocolate for some reason it turned almost white. I have been regrouting all night. I can lay tile a lot better than I can grout I know there's a trick to it but I just can't seem to get it down. I watched 1000 YouTube videos and still have problems
3c70fb4d57c108f48913d00e2497ec85.jpg

After I grout this and put the trim down I'm going in to the bathroom with the same tile and white shower. Should be awesome

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Good luck. The home projects never end. I try to get as many as I can done before hunting season because thats when everything goes on hold!

Good luck. The home projects never end. I try to get as many as I can done before hunting season because thats when everything goes on hold!

I hear you. When I'm done here it's out side projects, then upstairs hallway. It never really ends

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

That's long good. We are going to remodel the basement.
Then the kitchen
Then the bathrooms
And then we get to start all over again with the living room.
IT NEVER ENDS!

Back