• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

what age?

Gregg D Vance

if i can get some mass on him this next rack will look good. i'm saying 3.5 max

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 104
Nice buck, I think he is at least 3.5 but a better pic of his body could change my answer.... what state are you in does a lot of the bucks there still have their antlers on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice buck, I think he is at least 3.5 but a better pic of his body could change my answer.... what state are you in does a lot of the bucks there still have their antlers on?

We had bucks with antlers a few weeks back here in Central VA

I best guess from those pics 3.5. But that ain’t saying much. Need a good side picture

in central alabama and they are dropping them now- had a pic of him as a 10 point on sunday and monday he was a 5.

Back