• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What made this?

Swampfox

I've been in the woods my entire life and work in the woods with my job and have never come across a den so well made. This thing was impressive, made of salt briars and leaves. Dimensions are roughly 3.5' high and 4' wide.
4ad481760f7bc209a372d608829b8ab7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It doesn't appear to be in use right now. The leaves going in and out don't seem to have been disturbed recently.

I did. It's about 4' in depth and looks like a pile of leaves were brought in for bedding

oh geez so glad I do not run into snakes like that in NY I would sh*t myself.

NOPE!!!!!! Mosquitos, Tics, Chiggers!!!!
What was the Good Lord thinking? I sometimes wonder if it was Gods redneck moment. "Hey hold my beer and watch this!!"

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up
Lol!!

Yup. Definitely a Samsquanch! Look for red bull and cigarette butts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back