• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What to buy?

Skovgaard

Hi as mentioned in my first post, im from Denmark and we don't have a tradition for hunting from saddles or treestands!
I have been using my climbing harness a little, but it is not comfortable when sitting for hours, so here is my question, witch saddel would you buy, keep in mind that I don't have the luxury of trying before buying, and it has to be simple!
I hope you guys can help me out!

One place to check for a very good saddle, is new tribe, aeohunter. They are really good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Check the classifieds here also.

One place to check for a very good saddle, is new tribe, aeohunter. They are really good.

Thanks, do you buy the saddle direct from New Tribe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trophylines sold. Yes i like it better.

I also recommend the New Tribe Aero hunter. The current model is great. If you can wait they have a new model that will hopefully come out in July that we are pretty excited about.

Is the Aero coming with the Rope Style Tree Strap and climbing linemans belt? You can make your own, there are YouTubes on how to do that as well. If the aero comes with it, then just get those. Rope style tree strap is what secures you to the tree and attaches to the bridge of the saddle via carabiner. The Linemans belt is an additional rope or belt used secure oneself if for some reason you have to remove the tree strap to go around a limb. The linemans belt secures you while you remove and replace the tree strap.

Might look at upgrading your Carabiners to a Black Diamond aluminum for weight savings over steel, but that's about it.

Back