• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where would you hunt?

ImThere

Any where in the red.
Saturday rain and 20 mph winds where should you hunt?
Sunday is supposed to be great weather
So where would you hunt?
25c5dee128aaac0a36a69869a7dac230.jpg
3c90be3a34152171cf4deefdb279e634.jpg
f4e95e9f695e965054b230cb4a43ed96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without knowing which way the wind is blowing.......the 6th stand location up from the bottom seems to stand out the most to me. Thinking deer would bed on the ridge above the hollow and work their way up to the open field to graze at night. Just my thoughts. Best of luck!!!!!!!!

I was hoping for new stand sites or one that just stuck out to someone. Wind should be kinda from left lower to upper right corner

This draw hunt starts in the morning!! Better weather than when I thought it was.

Man it looks like you have it covered pretty good.

The only advice I would give is 1. Hunt where other hunters aren't hunting. 2. First Sit best Sit.

53fae1ce857925514f6d22d7ed9037e2.jpg
set up here just south of the saddle. Close to the field edge. Most other trucks drove past me. This ended up being fairly close to the road. I can see field edge Crp and both sides of the hills coming to the saddle. I had 3 doe under me at first light and probably see 20 armadillos

b522f40b4a136220cc9d34ca30d380f0.jpg

Any coincidence the deer are walking along the red path? Scrapes and rubs back in the woods on both ends

f21db0f00542dac19c5c937a383ca47c.jpg
the Red is this evenings sit I followed a ridge line full of scrapes and rubs to this tree

Back