• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WildEdge what service

Apex7

SH Member
I order a set of 8 steppladders and an adier on Thursday and today witch is Saturday they arrived. What service and joy to talk too and very helpful. I would definitely do business with them again.

I order a set of 8 steppladders and an adier on Thursday and today witch is Saturday they arrived. What service and joy to talk too and very helpful. I would definitely do business with them again.
Yes, they are a great group of guys. Before ordering, I called and asked a bunch of questions and they were very helpful and took the time.

I couldn't agree more. Placed an order one night and it shipped the next day. I also like the fact that they seem to be innovative designing and improving products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back