• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Woo Pig Sooie

Abishai

Fort Riley, KS by way of the Arkansas River Valley
I claim Arkansas but Uncle Sam has me currently stationed in Germany. I haven't even been here a month yet and I'm already missing the Land of the Free, but duty calls. Haha.

I should get to travel some while here, although hunting is on a hiatus. I can't afford it and don't want to sit through a 3-4 month long indoctrination...I mean class on how to hunt as I've been doing it just fine for the past 18 years.

Anyways, that means that I have nothing but time to sit around and buy new gear, explore new strategies, and share more lies/I mean stories.

Glad to be here. Looks like a good knowledgeable bunch.

Woo Pig Sooie! #wedemboyz

I claim Arkansas but Uncle Sam has me currently stationed in Germany. I haven't even been here a month yet and I'm already missing the Land of the Free, but duty calls. Haha.

I should get to travel some while here, although hunting is on a hiatus. I can't afford it and don't want to sit through a 3-4 month long indoctrination...I mean class on how to hunt as I've been doing it just fine for the past 18 years.

Anyways, that means that I have nothing but time to sit around and buy new gear, explore new strategies, and share more lies/I mean stories.

Glad to be here. Looks like a good knowledgeable bunch.

Woo Pig Sooie! #wedemboyz

Welcome aboard...

Welcome to the site, and thanks for your service.

Thank you for serving. If theres anything I can do to make your time away I will do my best to get it done for you.

Back