• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Xop

lpv77

I was trying to find the Info but there are a lot of threads. Is this seat stronger thank the lone wolf seat or just cheaper?

I wouldnt say that Red. I bent a lw seat just trying it in the yard. I have many hunts on my xop with no bending.

And it has the ears on the side that make it easier for tying off. (But don't tie directly to the ears they can break, the rope needs to wrap a bar of the main seat before using the ear as a stop)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldnt say that Red. I bent a lw seat just trying it in the yard. I have many hunts on my xop with no bending.

Ok. Well I would just say there is no official data saying it's stronger.

Ken, what's your weight if you don't mind? I'm 227 now hopefully be 210 by next season.

I was 234 then, but that's not hunting weight with boots and warm gear. It bent wearing shorts and crocks. Im not 100% sure it bent on the make shift platform, but I recall it felt mushy so I checked it and it was bent. There are pics in one of my threads. The XP has held up to my weight with cold weather gear. Others of similar weight reported no bending using the LW, so maybe I got a soft one.

Back