• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Lowg08
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Lowg08
      Lowg08 replied to the thread Who has snorted the Fairy Dust?.
      Well fellas I’ve been tinkering again. I wasn’t happy with my arrow trajectory from my heavy 578gr arrow. So back to the drawing board I...
    • Lowg08
      Lowg08 reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread Genius-Arrow Tuning with Like Like.
      Spine is not new. To answer his question on how to explain the added weight; the shaft shortened when the weight stack is added and...
    • Lowg08
      Lowg08 replied to the thread Ideas for a gear hanger?.
      I bought the genesis 3d hanger set. Did a full bury loop on one end in amsteel. I forget the size then put a nite eyes clip on it that...
    • Lowg08
      Lowg08 reacted to Longdraw38's post in the thread Surviving Target Bucks with Like Like.
      Just went out today and did some scouting for next season and found two fresh dropped sheds.
    • Lowg08
      Lowg08 replied to the thread Genius-Arrow Tuning.
      It’s basically. Just take a metal punch and ding it one time. You can spine a dozen arrows in a matter of minutes.
    • Lowg08
      There is a quicker way than that. Make 2 small dimples in your bow press if you have one. Put a tip in the nock end. Just press the...
    • Lowg08
      Spine aligning arrows is very old news. Like mentioned about I find it better to cut an inch from The back of the arrow.
    • Lowg08
      Lowg08 replied to the thread Surviving Target Bucks.
      I don’t necessarily have target bucks. So far only one I’ve got pictures of so far
      • IMG_0236.jpeg
    • Lowg08
      Lowg08 replied to the thread XOP RETROGRADE.
      I don’t attach any straps to mine that can hang down. I carry a kuiu pro 2300. Like many others I pack mine out and it’s nice to have a...
    • Lowg08
      Sounds like some people have soft hands to me
    • Lowg08
      Well I can tell you that grit is really nice in the rain, snow and sleet.
    • Lowg08
      Me neither. That’s why I haven’t yet made a move. I’ve also looked at the novix steps. Those would be the lightest and simplest to add on
    • Lowg08
      I’ve been trying to duplicate something like this.
      • IMG_0256.jpeg
    • Lowg08
      I’ve drawn up several ideas but I want to be able to easily take it off.
    • Lowg08
      You have done exactly what I’ve been trying to figure out. I do love the stand but at my size some way to stretch my feet would be nice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back