• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
goody94
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• goody94
      goody94 reacted to raisins's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      It's a weird feeling once you are nearly certain that you have the best gear for you and how you hunt. It's like the goal has been...
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to Topdog's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      The cycle of life here on Saddlehunter… a new product comes out and everyone loves it… then it wets the bed and the internet dumpster...
    • goody94
      goody94 posted the thread Nested Z8 Treestand in Classifieds.
      I am going to return it but if somebody wants it let me know. I see they are out of stock on the site.
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to Plebe's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      The finish of the Z8 has to be far far better than the Cold World. But I think a smaller version of the Z8 could really be something...
    • goody94
      goody94 replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      Got the z8 a few hours ago: I’d agree with @enkriss , for $200 at the introductory price I haven’t seen a better stand for the money...
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to Jefferson10940's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      Please make a new thread on shipping dates in that section. We do not want to clutter this thread with shipping updates. Thanks
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to gabedenzine's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      Gabe here, Nested's intro pricing was meant to go through the end of march. The inventory for complete systems was projected to last...
    • goody94
      goody94 replied to the thread Crispi Valdres $100 off.
      Use code 10OFF2324 and they come in at $225 and free shipping .
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread Crispi Valdres $100 off with Like Like.
      I’ve been on the fence about buying another pair. As I read this sitting next to my wife, I turned to her and said that the Crispi boots...
    • goody94
      Screw it I’m ordering a treestand. It looks cool and like you said the free shipping gets me.
    • goody94
      It is refreshing to see something that appeals to me at a great price. Those 2 things are typically at odds for me lol. Let us know...
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to Dmathews87's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      you called it..
    • goody94
      Kind of want to try one out if anyone has one they’d let go for a reasonable price? Or I have a a few things I could trade.
    • goody94
      goody94 replied to the thread Total Archery Challenge 2024.
      I’ll be at VT and Seven Springs! First time at the VT shoot but I skiied at Pico in high school. Best skiing I’ve done on the East Coast.
    • goody94
      goody94 reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread Crispi Valdres $100 off with Like Like.
      Mine are well past 3 now and still look new. You should get all your money's worth out of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back