• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Plebe
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Ayoung's post in the thread Hollow brand alpaca socks? with Like Like.
      I bought both. The boots are very thick and like wearing a cloud. So comfortable. At first I didn’t care for the crew much but after...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread Hollow brand alpaca socks? with Like Like.
      You guys better check out the current sale at hollow before @dalton916 sees it and buys them all. 30-50% off plus buy 3 get 1 free.
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Horn's post in the thread Athens Archery Closing Down with Like Like.
      Looks like Athens accessories from Mountain View are with Siruis now
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Andrew920's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      Not trying to sell you on them, just giving you my experience with those sticks. I used the Latitude sticks all last season. I had...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      I have seen the ACG bag. Looks nice and well made. It didn’t fill any niche or make me want to buy it.
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to GCTerpfan's post in the thread Deer hunting with nerf guns with Like Like.
      I read a story years ago about a Trad hunter that developed shoulder issues and couldn't draw his bow anymore. He continued hunting just...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Apex7's post in the thread Deer hunting with nerf guns with Like Like.
      In are state its illegal to shoot deer with a paintball gun. They say you can do damage to a deer . Internal bleeding which can...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Zero One Actual's post in the thread Not a Gun Guy… with Love Love.
      I love the HNT chassis. This is my 284 Winchester. Nosler can, Defiant AnTi action. Timney Hit trigger. Patriot Valley Arms CF barrel...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Quitting coffee with Like Like.
      We were at the hospital after my wife gave birth to her. They were showing new parents a film on SIDs. I never smoked in the house ever...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Topdog's post in the thread Not a Gun Guy… with Like Like.
      I have a good friend who had a small shop at one time, he basically still does… I’ve been fortunate that he will allow me to test any...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Topdog's post in the thread Not a Gun Guy… with Like Like.
      I had that scope it was awesome, I’m still working but I’ll share some thoughts later..
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to SNIPERBBB's post in the thread Quitting coffee with Like Like.
      I'm one of the few exceptions to this rule...then again I don't really get jazzed up by coffee don't get the jitters and sleep quite well.
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Seekbigger's post in the thread Quitting coffee with Haha Haha.
      I buy all my tea from the Golden Moon Tea Company online. I don’t drink alcohol, or pop, I don’t smoke or chew tobacco so I have the...
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread 2024 fishing thread with Like Like.
      What kinda fish you wantin to catch?
    • Plebe
      Plebe reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread Not a Gun Guy… with Like Like.
      My action is in the mail and I’m trying to decide on a scope. Leaning towards an NX8 2.5-20. I only have 14 more weeks to decide so...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back