• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Horn
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Horn
      Horn reacted to always89y's post in the thread 2tc vs one sticking with Like Like.
      I honestly believe it's a combo of what many have said already. 1st, Marketing. In an effort to keep it low cost by those who sell a kit...
    • Horn
      Horn replied to the thread Serrated broadheads?.
      Magnus has some serrated heads too. I haven't tried them but I'm sure someone around here has
    • Horn
      Horn reacted to Mopar1169's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      Well got the platform done. Turned out pretty good. I haven't put it in the tree yet but will try out when I get some time. Here is...
    • Horn
      Horn reacted to NimbleTimbo's post in the thread 2tc vs one sticking with Like Like.
      For me, I'm not a ROS guy, so I'm usually 1-sticking if I'm out covering ground doing a scout and hunt type hunt. The main reason is I...
    • Horn
      Horn replied to the thread 2tc vs one sticking.
      I don't know about that, man. I'm planning on 2tc or die ( maybe both? Time will tell lol) but I'm not giving up my sticks either...
    • Horn
      Horn reacted to boyne bowhunter's post in the thread 2tc vs one sticking with Like Like.
      One of the reasons I've stuck with one sticking over 2tc is that I like having the option of keeping the stick on the opposite side of...
    • Horn
      Horn reacted to LAKY's post in the thread 2tc vs one sticking with Like Like.
      Come on guys. You have to admit climbing with a stick has a shorter learning curve. Bring a person who's never climbed before out to a...
    • Horn
      You are correct. My mistake
    • Horn
      Horn reacted to LAKY's post in the thread 2tc vs one sticking with Like Like.
      How do you sit when you have to move that tether up? You're applying pressure to it. You have to stand up to relieve the tension on the...
    • Horn
      You could just sit like you do 1-sticking. I have to admit I found 2tc super natural but that's just one dude who had previous climbing...
    • Horn
      I chose beer and hockey yesterday. Ton of fun but not smart. Would do over lol. But my quads are still torched :sweatsmile: this is...
    • Horn
      Horn reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread 2tc vs one sticking with Like Like.
      Imo 2tc less complicated and takes less skill than 1 stick
    • Horn
      I think some it is marketing/ money. It's just not flashy like a fancy one stick. Kinda hard to really hype up a couple pieces of rope...
    • Horn
      Sure have! Just changed that yesterday. Kind of a personal joke, probably won't stay that way long but then again I might forget. The...
    • Horn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back