• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Stump06
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Stump06
      Stump06 replied to the thread Does Anybody Hot Tent?.
      Here’s a pic of mine from a few years ago. I’ve since bought a bigger stove but my DIY stove works great (just a little small) Gonna run...
    • Stump06
      Stump06 replied to the thread Does Anybody Hot Tent?.
      I bought a kodiak flex bow 2 Black Fridays ago. I absolutely love it and plan on using it for a lifetime. I thought about putting a...
    • Stump06
      Stump06 replied to the thread Hoyt Satori copy "45lb Tbow".
      I had 40 lb limbs and a 29" draw and I was pulling around 50# maybe a little more
    • Stump06
      Stump06 replied to the thread Hoyt Satori copy "45lb Tbow".
      I bought one a few years ago and put a set of uukha limbs on it. Its a damn fine bow for the price
    • Stump06
      Stump06 replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Man, I got it on my mind something fierce! Going to get a new gun today. Already got a Burris FF3, choke and some TSS ordered. Gonna put...
    • Stump06
      Stump06 replied to the thread Duffle bags.
      I use totes mostly but bout a MR stuffle they other day off camofire. I really like it so far!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back