• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
IkemanTX
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• IkemanTX
      IkemanTX replied to the thread Kayak Landing Gear.
      I have used a cart like that a time or two. I fished with a guy that had the boondocks landing gear, and it was sick as could be, so...
    • IkemanTX
      Well, this doesn’t look nearly as redneck with a coat of paint on it.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • IkemanTX
      If I end up compromising the roto-molding, I may just be forced to upgrade to a heavier duty 12.8 or 14’ kayak… I’m not carrying much...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX reacted to casts_by_fly's post in the thread Kayak Landing Gear with Like Like.
      looks good. A handyman's Boondox set. Even with the backer plates keep an eye on the four screws. It looks like a light boat to...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX reacted to Topdog's post in the thread Kayak Landing Gear with Like Like.
      I like it! I have used commercially available carts as well for my boat, a lot, and most of them suck, they either shift at the worst...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Kayak Landing Gear with Like Like.
      What was the thoughts while cutting the tubing at an angle at the wheel? If u bending the tubing at the weld connection and having to...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX reacted to thedutchtouch's post in the thread Kayak Landing Gear with Like Like.
      Looks great. Wheels that are a larger diameter may make it easier to pull over rough ground/decrease torque on the weld joint as well
    • IkemanTX
      The thought on that was not having to buy new hardware for the wheel [emoji1787]. The wheels came with grade 8 bolts, washers, and lock...
    • IkemanTX
      Well, I decided to get back into hunting from my kayak. I am starting with pig hunting and crappie/white bass season. I think it is...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX replied to the thread MR Metcalf.
      Figured I’d throw in a pic of each hike out. First is a full elk hind quarter… Second is the entire buck… Sent from my iPhone using...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX replied to the thread MR Metcalf.
      I have to throw in my recommendation for the Metcalf… I picked one up a few years ago for a long back-country hike in expectation of...
    • IkemanTX
      IkemanTX replied to the thread Hog hunting Help.
      The eastern 1/3 of Texas is very similar. If you’re east of the Texas dry line (stretches from Wichita Falls down to about Austin) all...
    • IkemanTX
    • IkemanTX
      Man, why didn’t I think of hunting my own state… that solves everything… [emoji849] Considering that there are only 3 pieces of public...
    • IkemanTX
      Something else I just thought of - our wildlife department is doing everything they can to get us to shoot more does and fewer bucks. I...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back