• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read them it says it won’t specify what it is exactly because this would defeat the purpose and I have sent “red squirrel” a message (that’s who posted the rule)

Sure wish I could post something for trade to the classifieds but haven’t met whatever criteria I’m supposed to yet.
I'm with you Sellis26. That's why I'm responding now; trying to meet this unwritten and unknown criteria as I'm trying to graduate from the grasshopper status. Funny thing is, I sold a treesuit and platform (great transaction) on this forum a few months ago and now no go. Meanwhile, I'm still looking for "Master Po"....

Just give it a little effort. Payoff for keeping it positive and meeting the criteria will pay off more times than you can count. I say this from experience of being exactly where you are just a couple month ago.

I'm in the same boat. I don't comment a lot on other forums or Facebook, etc., but trying to do it more on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back