• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Real men of genius.....

MFD205

Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius.
Today we salute you Mr saddlehunter website inventor.
A forum invention that baffles the human mind.
A 9000 member forum full of useful $hit, that's free.
Safety, knowledge, climbing methods, is this paracord bridge strong enough?
Wait, I forgot classifieds.
Some might ask is this site healthy and free?
Of course it is, except for selling stuff and that'll cost me.
So here's to you oh Pioneer of the most useful, free source of saddlehunter knowledge on the internet.

Made this mainly for those of us old enough to remember those commercials and to thank @redsquirrel and the mods for keeping this site going. Even if i have to pay to use the classifieds. Ran out of lines so, older gents and ladies feel free to add to the song.

Last edited:
Priceless! I can actually hear the music and the voice of those original commercials in your post!

Well played, sir!
I tried my best to be as real as possible, but i couldn't think of words that went with the tune all that well.
I figured our generation would get it.

I have almost every “real men of genius” ad ever aired on a hard drive that I need to run a file recovery on... they had some REALLY funny ones!

Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius.
Today we salute you Mr saddlehunter website inventor.
A forum invention that baffles the human mind.
A 9000 member forum full of useful $hit, that's free.
Safety, knowledge, climbing methods, is this paracord bridge strong enough?
Wait, I forgot classifieds.
Some might ask is this site healthy and free?
Of course it is, except for selling stuff and that'll cost me.
So here's to you oh Pioneer of the most useful, free source of saddlehunter knowledge on the internet.

Made this mainly for those of us old enough to remember those commercials and to thank @redsquirrel and the mods for keeping this site going. Even if i have to pay to use the classifieds. Ran out of lines so, older gents and ladies feel free to add to the song.
Oh man I miss those commercials. We used to have a blast with them! :tearsofjoy:

Back