• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

MS/TN checking in

Ninja Vanish

I’m new to the forum and brand spanking new to saddle hunting. I’m 34 and have been bow hunting since I was 15. My primary hunting spot is in Pontotoc Co. MS but I’ll be moving at the beginning of 2020 to the Nashville area. My wife’s family has about 400 acres in Columbia, TN. I’m planning on attacking that piece of ground with a saddle setup.

I’ve taken the plunge and have a Tethrd system and Predator platform on its way but I still haven’t decided on a climbing method. Leaning toward Heliums with an aider at this point. Hoping to figure out how exactly to accomplish that in the next couple of days.

I’m already swimming in all the information as it’s so much to take in. Looking forward to the challenge and the opportunities that await.

cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome from Lebanon TN, with the variety of trees we have around here, any sort of climbing stick will be your best bet.

Good stuff.... im down the road from Peach orchard in Cherry Creek. My brother lives between Liberty Church and the Toyota plant.

Back