• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

trad bow give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. Awesome. @Mr Price tell your boy make me proud.
Bro, I'm in tears. You don't know what this means. I know that nobody on this site knows this. I lost my job a month ago and been getting by doing whatever. Finally here recently I got a new job (Thanks to the Lord). Enough about me. It's about Jesus. Bro, your generosity is the example that Jesus made for us. The seed of generosity will be planted and I pray that your cup will over flow with blessings. I can't thank you enough, God bless you.

Bro, I'm in tears. You don't know what this means. I know that nobody on this site knows this. I lost my job a month ago and been getting by doing whatever. Finally here recently I got a new job (Thanks to the Lord). Enough about me. It's about Jesus. Bro, your generosity is the example that Jesus made for us. The seed of generosity will be planted and I pray that your cup will over flow with blessings. I can't thank you enough, God bless you.
Amen and amen!

Congrats @Mr Price a better person couldn't have been picked to win, sometimes the world has a way of working out even when we don't expect it.

Hey man I hope that bow is working out for you. I had a crazy dream last night I won a gun in a contest and let somebody borrow it to sight in and they killed a world record. Made me think about this again and hope all is well.

Hey man I hope that bow is working out for you. I had a crazy dream last night I won a gun in a contest and let somebody borrow it to sight in and they killed a world record. Made me think about this again and hope all is well.
Lol, I got it in last week. Going to take it to him tomorrow evening

i have a proline "warf" recurve i am wanting to give away to someone who whats to get into trad but afford it are just never took that step ...i am going to do it on a random number drawing with a end date of this friday at 8pm thanks will attach pictures tonight

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Well i've always been interested in trying traditional archery, number 243 if it has not been taken. Thanks for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back