• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Micro fit adjusters?

ChasingDinner

Do they help with the bottom part of the Mantis? Mine are on order and my first few sits in the mantis feels like the lower webbing section or bottom of the saddle needs to be shorter/narrower in order to support more of my weight. Too much pressure on top part unless I ran my tether as high as I could reach.

Wish I would get mine so I can test them out. Got my Mantis a month ago but the Micro Fit Adjusters are still on backorder.

Do they help with the bottom part of the Mantis? Mine are on order and my first few sits in the mantis feels like the lower webbing section or bottom of the saddle needs to be shorter/narrower in order to support more of my weight. Too much pressure on top part unless I ran my tether as high as I could reach.
I had the same problem. Try the lower leg connection points, around the thighs. Then cinch those down to hold the lower part in place.

I spent about a month struggling with this. The cinch made all the difference for me. I tighten them right up, but not to the point of uncomfortable.

I have some and put them on. I honestly can’t say I notice anything different with them loose or all the way tight. Either way my mantis is still comfortable

Like this
670742a6d8bd3ae34eb493046f6c7270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow, I lost one of my microfit adjusters while walking in the woods. I was in denial at first and optimistic that it was just loose inside of my pack. After ransacking every imaginable spot, and a few return trips to the same location failed to uncover it, I figured that I would just live without it. I have noticed that I've raised my tether location (above my head) to compensate for comfort. I was considering buying just the G-hooks from Amazon and then sewing the one end of the strap to the saddle only to prevent a repeat. I'm still at a loss as to how it dropped off of the saddle entirely.

Back