• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Black Friday cell cam deals

I'd totally buy you one but when I stopped by there to get arrows cut the line was out the door.

Mucho appreciado, mi amigo. I just want one so I know when to walk outside and murder the deer in garden and my muscadine vines. SOB’s ate every muscadine I had in one night. I’ll pic one up online from Cabelas tonight since I have a couple gift cards laying around. If not I’ll snag one from Academy.

I really like the Exodus though.....

Tasco 8MP Tan Game Camera Low Glow $28.88 on Walmart online. I have 3 of them I've been running for the past 3 months with zero problems and still have great battery life left.

Theses make up the majority of my camera Arsenal. They do show the time and date and have been as reliable as cameras I’ve paid triple the price for. Hurts much less when they get stolen by guys more needy than me as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just my two cents... I purchased three SPYPOINT Link Micros and none of them worked, customer service ran me through a bunch of steps trying to fix them with no luck. I personally do not recommend them.

Mucho appreciado, mi amigo. I just want one so I know when to walk outside and murder the deer in garden and my muscadine vines. SOB’s ate every muscadine I had in one night. I’ll pic one up online from Cabelas tonight since I have a couple gift cards laying around. If not I’ll snag one from Academy.

I really like the Exodus though.....

Update: Cabelas can KMA. Pre Bass Pro they were great. Post Bass Pro they suck. I’ve made two orders and the first I got a back ordered email after about a week of waiting. The second was right after I posted the above. A few days goes by and I get a shipping confirmation email detailing what I ordered, when I ordered, how much it cost and that it had been shipped and as soon as tracking info was available it would be provided.....then the last line of the email letting me know that my order had been cancelled. They can piss up a rope.

Ordered 2 Exodus Renders Friday afternoon and got an email Sunday saying they were in a parcel box at my P. O. So I rolled on down there and got them.

Boom. Get some.

Update: Cabelas can KMA. Pre Bass Pro they were great. Post Bass Pro they suck. I’ve made two orders and the first I got a back ordered email after about a week of waiting. The second was right after I posted the above. A few days goes by and I get a shipping confirmation email detailing what I ordered, when I ordered, how much it cost and that it had been shipped and as soon as tracking info was available it would be provided.....then the last line of the email letting me know that my order had been cancelled. They can piss up a rope.

Ordered 2 Exodus Renders Friday afternoon and got an email Sunday saying they were in a parcel box at my P. O. So I rolled on down there and got them.

Boom. Get some.

Last thing I ordered showed in stock online and after 2 weeks I got an email saying it was back ordered. I ended playing email tag and the rep actually gave a significant deal on the better pair of boots. I went with that pair instead. Not exactly what I wanted but they were quite warm to hunt in.

Also Cabela's lifetime name brand warranty is not covered any more since bass pro bought them out too. Found out the hard way on a blind chair. They also got rid of a lot of the Cabela's brand stuff in favor of the bass pro brand, which isn't as good IMO.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back