• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kayak fishing

I’m a cheapo, so I bought the Pelican Icon from Academy. I’ve not tried any of the high end yaks, but I’m sooo glad I went with this one. The seat it comes with provides all day comfort and the boat is really stable. Not stand up to cast stable for me, but stable. It’s got decent storage and there are a ton of mod options. Best of all, it’s only 299.99 right now at academy so you can afford a nice paddle, which makes all the difference in the world.

Check out the new Jackson Kilroy HD. I just ordered it it hopes it will be good for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perception Pescador Pilot 12.0. Me and a buddy of mine have been fishing out of these bad boys for the last 2 years and they are money. Pedal drive is well worth the money spent in my opinion.

Started out with a Pelican Catch 100 and took it out to some local tournaments. Quickly realized I was in over my head and upgraded to the Pilot lol.

I still have a couple paddle kayaks but the only time they get used is when we go floating down the shallow river nearby.

58239c8316b0d3f7b77d4aa2f24dd838.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice pic beef...................any of y'all in new england, check out newenglandkayakfishing.com tell 'em uncle ricky sent ya

Double points if you post a picture of a deer in a kayak in the kayak hunting section!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back