• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 7 2019 thread

Still no harvest. Had a few does in range but waiting for a stud. It’s definitely a different arena now that they’ve been hunted a bit and the rut has faded. Down to 4 weekends, no vacation days left.

Still no harvest. Had a few does in range but waiting for a stud. It’s definitely a different arena now that they’ve been hunted a bit and the rut has faded. Down to 4 weekends, no vacation days left.
Remainder of my season looks the same. Best of luck out there

These 65 degree days have shutdown all daylight activity here, so I am not going to be able to tag a doe. This has been one of the warmest seasons here overall I can remember and has made it very difficult to say the least.

It’s interesting for sure. I will hunt tomorrow. Not giving up on a buck yet, but I know my chances are much much lower now. I’m going to have to get closer to bedding, but I’m not throwing caution to the wind yet.

Guys, my season has zipped right by. I let lots of deer walk during bow season and just might have to look up “tag soup” recipes. However, tomorrow is my one final chance to make it happen. Maybe I’ll still contribute points and meat for the freezer. Buck only tomorrow.

Scored a 9 in Mississippi tonight while hunting with the THP.

904787fe7ad4b645c42d9fe6b69c0f5f.jpg

Tethrd Elite
Instagram (bigasports)

It was great being on a team that was in the running. I hate I was not able to put some points on the board and meat on the table. My season ended today. Bummer!

Back