• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Shape!

I use intermittent fasting as well with a hybrid Paleo diet. Started running 1.5 miles every day this week. Going to try and up it to 2 miles in 2 weeks. I also will be make heavy compound lifts at the gym 3-4 times a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may have been mentioned, but...

To beat Keto flu, make sure you up your magnesium, potassium, and sodium intake. And, push your water intake to a gallon a day. You will transition without any symptoms s also, I start a keto transition with an 18 hour fast. It just drops you right into ketosis.

I’ve been fasting 21 hours eating only in a 4 hour window
And per recommendation I did order some Dr.Bergs electrolyte. I already hit the keto flu on day 3 and it made my neck real sore and stiff and headaches. Now I’m ok but damn that was rough
I could see why a lot of people give in
I wanted to reach for a can of Pepsi so bad !!
Thanks for all the tips u guys !! I really want to make this work

I’ve been fasting 21 hours eating only in a 4 hour window
And per recommendation I did order some Dr.Bergs electrolyte. I already hit the keto flu on day 3 and it made my neck real sore and stiff and headaches. Now I’m ok but damn that was rough
I could see why a lot of people give in
I wanted to reach for a can of Pepsi so bad !!
Thanks for all the tips u guys !! I really want to make this work

With doing full keto along with IF, MAKE SURE your macros are right. You need enough fat that your body stays in ketosis, not keto-acidosis. A lot of people hop on the ultra low carb part, but they try to do more protein/less fat than the keto diet says. That is borderline dangerous. You end up in keto-acidosis where your body starts cannibalising the protein in your muscle for energy. That’s no bueno.

Keep your fat levels up!

Im a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu, I wake up at 4:30am every morning before work and run 2 miles as well as dynamic moments and stretching. Helps quiet a bit while stalking through the woods.

With doing full keto along with IF, MAKE SURE your macros are right. You need enough fat that your body stays in ketosis, not keto-acidosis. A lot of people hop on the ultra low carb part, but they try to do more protein/less fat than the keto diet says. That is borderline dangerous. You end up in keto-acidosis where your body starts cannibalising the protein in your muscle for energy. That’s no bueno.

Keep your fat levels up!

Thanks for telling me this I’m way low today
IMG_1967.png

Back