• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I had strings, but now I'm free...

Other than that vendor rep flag a guy could hardly tell you were prostaff anyway. Your probably the only guy whose a prostaff for a saddle company that was asking about other saddles. That ain't a bad thing either! Why settle for 1 when there's so many options out there. Great time to be a saddle hunter with no strings!
Thanks. I think it's definitely possible to be prostaff on here while abiding by the handful of rules red has and not being a stereotypical #prostafftool. @Jefferson10940 is a great example. He sells his own stuff, reps for TL, and mods. And like you said, you'd hardly know it without the flag. He doesn't pick fights, take sides, or whine. He abides by the rules and is a net plus to the community. @DanO is another good example.

@Nutterbuster thanks man I appreciate it. Bottom line for me, I love saddle hunting and that sprung the HangTime Apparel, and the mod was I just wanted to give back to the forum for all it has done for me, Repping TL man that is just the icing on the cake for me. Have loved the product since the first time my booty touched it and my feet were on ROS.

Thanks. I think it's definitely possible to be prostaff on here while abiding by the handful of rules red has and not being a stereotypical #prostafftool. @Jefferson10940 is a great example. He sells his own stuff, reps for TL, and mods. And like you said, you'd hardly know it without the flag. He doesn't pick fights, take sides, or whine. He abides by the rules and is a net plus to the community. @DanO is another good example.
Infinite Likes

@Nutterbuster I assume for you being a pro staffer was like buying a T shirt with Nike or Adidas logo on it. Except as a pro staffer you did not have to pay for it. I really do not understand how a pro staffer can be called a pro if he or she is not being paid. Yeah you may get some cool gear but pro is short for profressional . In other words your are the best in the industry. As such you should be monetarily compensated.

So,welcome back to the club.

@Nutterbuster I assume for you being a pro staffer was like buying a T shirt with Nike or Adidas logo on it. Except as a pro staffer you did not have to pay for it. I really do not understand how a pro staffer can be called a pro if he or she is not being paid. Yeah you may get some cool gear but pro is short for profressional . In other words your are the best in the industry. As such you should be monetarily compensated.

So,welcome back to the club.
The pro in prostaff stand for promotional. People who get paid have titles. You are correct that I was not paid, and that I am not the best in any industry.

The pro in prostaff stand for promotional. People who get paid have titles. You are correct that I was not paid, and that I am not the best in any industry.

Gotcha. Well then you are promoting and helping to market the gear. Another salary needed. :)

Gotcha. Well then you are promoting and helping to market the gear. Another salary needed.
I have no complaints on how I was compensated. Saddles are hard to tax. :)

Now, if somebody wants to pay my mortgage and fund my IRA...call me. I'll shake my saddle holder for rumpled 20s stuck in my undies all day.... ;)

Gave up prostaff just to be one of the guys....man you really don’t have any friends outside of the internet huh? Lmao!!!!
To be perfectly honest...no.

I have an awesome family. But friends are hard to find and harder to keep when all you do is work and pursue hobbies that are mainly solitary endeavors. Like hunting. People who want to wake up at 2am to go wade through the swamp to shoot 3 birds or see a couple of deer just out of bow range are hard to find.

Finding you freaks was like finding a group of furries. It was liberating to know I wasn't the only weirdo out there.

I have an awesome family. But friends are hard to find and harder to keep when all you do is work and pursue hobbies that are mainly solitary endeavors. Like hunting. People who want to wake up at 2am to go wade through the swamp to shoot 3 birds or see a couple of deer just out of bow range are hard to find.

Finding you freaks was like finding a group of furries. It was liberating to know I wasn't the only weirdo out there.
This may be the post of 2020!

You know 50- 100 years ago this was a normal lifestyle.

Glad you chose to join us @Nutterbuster we shall meet in the woods someday!tumblr_oeool4VecX1qh17e2o1_400.jpg

One virtuous man you are Nutter! Welcome back to the right side of the tracks.

I thought prostaffers were just called influencers now?

Friends are overrated.....I am lucky to have 1 person I can really count on besides family. I wouldn't want to ruin that friendship by mixing hunting into it. He hunts and so do I but don't together because, like nutters said, he would just hinder me and I him
I was contacted by a manufacturer....it's exciting.... I can see the allure. Just not for me....
As far as the recent drama I have nothing to contribute. If the rules made it no fun anymore than I'd just stop visiting. I'm here 60% for goofing off, 39% trying to help with new ideas/diy stuff, 1% pretending to give advice on hunting (I'm not the best hunter).

I could be wrong, but even if your a ''pro'' on a ''pro staff'' your still not quitting your day job....

Back