• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tapatalk

Shane6491

So I’ve always put off downloading this app. I’m new to all this saddle hunting + the forum. But this Tapatalk seems legit. How many of y’all are using it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I’ve just started and it is awesome for sure. Makes things a little easier to see and keeps thinks nice and organized.

I like it.
I use the free version.
It has been acting up a bit lately, though. It's sending me alerts for posts that I've already read and also sending me alerts for threads that I have not subscribed to.

Had it for years. From Bbq forums. Blue mustang registry this and there’s been others. I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I paid for the pro at some point. Couldn’t have been much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

free here. I'm cheap... too many ads. But its the only way to post pics without resizing on the computer

What is the advantage of Tapatalk? Easier use on the phone? I post pics from a link on Flickr and don't have to resize.

So far from what I can see ya can set your preferences like what posts you want to watch and they will appear on your home page. I’m sure there is other things too I’m new to it.

The only reason I use it is for pictures. I haven't given it a fair chance though. I like the web browser on my phone and it's what I use 95% of the time.

What is the advantage of Tapatalk? Easier use on the phone? I post pics from a link on Flickr and don't have to resize.
The biggest advantage I like is posting pics.
It also sends alerts to threads that you've subscribed to...kinda keeps you in the loop with discussions.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The biggest advantage I like is posting pics.
It also sends alerts to threads that you've subscribed to...kinda keeps you in the loop with discussions.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I get email notifications sent to my computer but they only get there about an hour after they are posted. Are the phone notifications immediate?

I get email notifications sent to my computer but they only get there about an hour after they are posted. Are the phone notifications immediate?

Well I just got an alert about last 3 posts that’s 6 min.. sometimes there is a lag but usually slot quicker than an hour.

Back