• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Community Saddle (Where's Sally?)

Y’all tighten up now. It’s a shame @always89y is having to baby sit this thing. Just let folks know you have and where you’re sending it, and what you think of it!

Last edited:
Thanks. Just wanted to try and reach out off site. With all thats going on, im sure he has his plate full.

Gents,
I have received word the my Phantom has shipped and will arrive Wednesday. Which typically means Thursday it'll be here. Should I stay in the "Where's Sally" club and compare the two or is the very apt comparison done previously sufficient? If you think it's sufficient, I'll withdraw my name. Don't get too excited that your will be much sooner, I think I was #19!

Well maybe I can offer some input since I have Sally’s sister, lol
I traded some stuff with @always89y for Sally’s sister. I was finally able to use it today and I was super impressed with the comfort. I will have to make some enlargements when I go to make my clone, I am 6’2” and where 42-44 size pants. It will definitely work for me during the warmer to mid temps during hunting but when it gets cold it won’t work with the heavier clothes.

Also, my two brothers and nephew where able to try it out and they all liked it. One brother and nephew, first time ever in a saddle, the other hunted out of trophy line last year and remarked that it is considerably lighter and very comfortable.

Attachments

• EBBE6EE3-2F84-4D8C-9760-E2FD5C688F97.jpeg
    EBBE6EE3-2F84-4D8C-9760-E2FD5C688F97.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 55
  • C1BD7350-EFC9-49AB-9008-C252B53E00D8.jpeg
    C1BD7350-EFC9-49AB-9008-C252B53E00D8.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 56
Radio silence for a few days now. While he has been on the site each evening, I have not had a response. I'm really hoping his absence has been work related and considering the current climate, that is possible. There have been a few claims of "I'll get it out tonight", but no effort has been made to contact the next guy on the list.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Radio silence for a few days now. While he has been on the site each evening, I have not had a response. I'm really hoping his absence has been work related and considering the current climate, that is possible. There have been a few claims of "I'll get it out tonight", but no effort has been made to contact the next guy on the list.

Who is it stuck on? @trailblazer75 ?

This is not good. I am in the military and I understand the importance of communication and respect for others. We live by a core value system. LDRSHIP - Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless service, Honor, Integrity and Personal courage.

Communication Brother, that's all we expect.

This is not good. I am in the military and I understand the importance of communication and respect for others. We live by a core value system. LDRSHIP - Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless service, Honor, Integrity and Personal courage.

Communication Brother, that's all we expect.
As was I. I spent a lot of time on deployment over my 14 years of Active Duty, and understand how life can be inconvenienced. But, if your on here, might as well post an update.

He is. Ive reached out to him in PM. Lets keep it civil here and keep any dirty laundry in the back.

Unfortunately, delays, slow responses and, as much as I hate to say it, theft are all potential risks associated with sending out an item to a whole slew of folks you only know through the interwebs. These risks were considered when I sent it out. Ill keep you guys posted as to what the situation is.

Well fellas, its been radio silence since the 19th. Im spending way to much time fretting over this, so im moving it down my priority list. Hopefully @trailblazer75 is safe, and gets my messages here and on facebook. I will continue to try and reach him. I do apologize to those that are in line.

One of the things I really like about this site is the lack of negativity. Lets assume that @trailblazer75 is simply unable to respond or get the saddle out, and continue to give the benfit of the doubt. Im sure hes a good guy and circumstances are currently just not in his, or our favor. Hopefully we will hear from him soon.

@trailblazer75 contacted me last night. As suspected, he has been held up in a hole trying to make smart young men and women even smarter. He has committed to sending Sally to me this evening.

@Mengle , when you receive Sallys sister (Sandy), please just send her back. Ill pay shipping. Sally will be in route to you shortly. You wouldn't like Sandy anyway. Shes way more wholesome and has only been in one relationship.

Back