• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What'd I miss?

@always89y made the coolest 8 and 10” stick you’d ever seen.

@always89y started making DIY videos for making/sewing your own saddle, very cool.

OOAL came out with a scout solo that is basically the scout mounting to a ridgerunner bracket. Very small very slick.

@Bigterp and @ThePennsylvanian and woodsdog got me set up with some lightly used turkey hunting gear and I laid the smack down on my first!

@bj139 bought his 80th sewing machine and we have yet to have an intervention for him

@Squatch is now AH Prostaff

@ImThere got coronavirus in the family and remodeling a house and couldn’t go turkey hunting with me

I bought a canoe.

That’s the noteworthy stuff That I can remember.

@always89y made the coolest 8 and 10” stick you’d ever seen.

@always89y started making DIY videos for making/sewing your own saddle, very cool.

OOAL came out with a scout solo that is basically the scout mounting to a ridgerunner bracket. Very small very slick.

@Bigterp and @ThePennsylvanian and woodsdog got me set up with some lightly used turkey hunting gear and I laid the smack down on my first!

@bj139 bought his 80th sewing machine and we have yet to have an intervention for him

@Squatch is now AH Prostaff

@ImThere got coronavirus in the family and remodeling a house and couldn’t go turkey hunting with me

I bought a canoe.

That’s the noteworthy stuff That I can remember.
Congrats on the gobbler! I think I went twice before I gave up and started running trotlines. Went for a week where I was hearing a gobbler every morning running the lines and just couldn't make myself care. What canoe did you get?

@always89y is definitely going places.

Sorry to hear @ImThere missed out. :(

Ha, I was hoping you were fishing and enjoying yourself...kinda trying to live vicariously at this point.

I thought you and Kyler were off starting a major saddle company.

@Nutterbuster ive been doing the whole social distancing thing myself. Since my jobs essential I’ve got to distance where I can. Interestingly I’ve treated this like an addiction for so long. Now after taking a break it’s hard to get back into it.

Good to hear from you buddy. You have been across my mind several times the past couple of weeks with your last posts I hope your folks and home are doing alright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back