• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

National Bike Month - $200 off Rambo Bikes, $300 Free Accessories, and Free Shipping!

DanO

Vendor Rep
May is National Bike Month. In celebration and to announce availability of RAMBO Electric Bikes on Eastern Woods Outdoors, I'm offering a $200 discount code for a limited time (code: RAMBOEWO). Also, now is a great time to buy as you can choose a FREE accessory package worth over $300 retail and FREE shipping*. There are five Rambo models to choose from and your choice of four free accessory packages (click package title to learn more):
  • Package One:
    • Rear Extra Large Rack
    • Black Water Proof Bag
    • PDW Fenders
    • Super Bright Headlight
  • Package Two:
    • Rear Extra Large Rack
    • Front Luggage Rack
    • Pro Ultra Bright Flashlight
    • Cell Phone Accessory Bag
  • Package Three:
    • Single Wheel Cart
    • PDW Fenders
  • Package Four:
    • Rear Extra Large Rack
    • PDW Fenders
    • Super Bright Headlight
    • Cloud 9 Seat
    • Flat Attack Sealant (2 bottles)
    • Cell Phone Accessory Bag
*FREE Shipping to the Continental United States only. Contact me for other options.

Not sure why this giveaway/discount forum isn't used by other vendors much. I feel lonely as about the only poster and hopefully these posts aren't unwelcome. Let me know your thoughts.

As a potential consumer, I say keep on posting here.

I most likely won’t buy a bike, but I am a frequent flyer on your shop. My latest order is in transit between your operations and my home.

Back