• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlehunter.com Member Map - New & Improved!

I did it but I am still not on the map. It has been a few weeks since I signed up. It said It was excepted.

I did it but I am still not on the map. It has been a few weeks since I signed up. It said It was excepted.
Your info went thru and I have it ready to put in. Just haven't had the opportunity. Should be there in the next couple of days.

Your info went thru and I have it ready to put in. Just haven't had the opportunity. Should be there in the next couple of days.
Ok thanks. I try to get on the map a couple of times but I had a hard time doing the copying and pasting thing you do of the URL . So my son finally did it for me. I guess some of us old guys aren't that good with computers. lol

Last edited:
Last week I submitted a request to add my profile to the member map - I put my zip code in for the location instead of putting my physical location, which is what I wanted. I checked to see if my pin was on the map yet - and it is, but the pin is way off. I live in Imlay City, Michigan 48444. Is there any way the pin could be re-positioned directly over Imlay City? Its currently between Imlay City and Goodland in no mans land lol. If its too much of a hassle, don't worry about it. I love the updated map though. Thank you.

Last week I submitted a request to add my profile to the member map - I put my zip code in for the location instead of putting my physical location, which is what I wanted. I checked to see if my pin was on the map yet - and it is, but the pin is way off. I live in Imlay City, Michigan 48444. Is there any way the pin could be re-positioned directly over Imlay City? Its currently between Imlay City and Goodland in no mans land lol. If its too much of a hassle, don't worry about it. I love the updated map though. Thank you.

Your location has been updated.

This new map is cool. Looks like some idiots won't be able to screw this one up. We'll done.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Great job! Good work. Thanks for all the effort put into this

Member since 2014 and not on map just bringing it to your attention. I am in Gladwin Mi. Thanks

I haven’t checked this map in a while. I just checked now. Last time a checked my location was off by 10-15 miles. I just checked now and it’s right but still shows the other location for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back