• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What did you buy today?

Kids fishing box, spiderwire tackle bag, needle nose pliers, lip grip, lures, and scale. Been out of the fishing game for 10 years and took my 3 year old on Sunday. Catching him his first fish was all I needed to dive back in.

Hanwag Makras, bitz with zenith, dozen rampage, ethics inserts for rampages. Built a set of 250s that weigh 700gr, now to build some 300s that weigh 520-540. Never ends

I bought a slightly rusty industrial Singer sewing machine of some type from ebay. The nameplate has a serial number instead of a model number. Strange. It looks like a 281. It is about an hours drive to pick it up tomorrow. Not bad for $12 and a road trip.

Broke down and bought an IcoTec GC500 electronic caller. It's going to replace my old school cassete player johnny stewart call, pretty excited, trying to learn how to coyote hunt and i grin like a baboon shootin crows so it'll be fun

Also bought a hand net and rod holder for my kayak

OOAL Ridge Runner, Browning Strike Force 22mp trail cam and set of Luminoks. All on sale.....i have a problem....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back