• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Play it loud.....killer music

I saw this guy on YouTube. Very cool. He created his own instruments. It’s not for everyone but i think it’s pretty cool

If you get a chance you gotta see him live, it's like 45 minutes of the brown note lol

Man. The lyrics of many of these songs, I just looked at a few cause I am not familiar with them.
Religious yes - satanic.
Sick, darkness, death, no hope, sin and depressing and suicide and drugs.
Just not for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Man. The lyrics of many of these songs, I just looked at a few cause I am not familiar with them.
Religious yes - satanic.
Sick, darkness, death, no hope, sin and depressing and suicide and drugs.
Just not for me.

Different strokes for different folks....I highly doubt there are any satanists on here. We are all sinners

Different strokes for different folks....I highly doubt there are any satanists on here. We are all sinners

True we are all sinners my friend. Just an observation. Lots of opinions and I gave mine. Maybe I just looked at the bad songs? Just looked at a few but they certainly emphasize darkness and hopelessness.

True we are all sinners my friend. Just an observation. Lots of opinions and I gave mine. Maybe I just looked at the bad songs? Just looked at a few but they certainly emphasize darkness and hopelessness.

what do the Canadian’s listen to? please don’t say Justin Bieber.

There are satanic references in some of the music but it’s more of a correlation to the negative things we as humans do to each other. And often a reflection of our political decisions. Especially war. Many of the most aggressive bands are singing about the atrocities of war and how we and or our politicians deem war as a necessary part of life.
And there are often suicidal or hopeless parts to the music but it’s actually to help themselves or others get through tough times in life.

The only hope I know of in a hopeless situation comes from the only one I know who conquered death.

I guess I am weird. I like a little more hope and light in music
Good American guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back