• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from Kentucky

Tking1

Looking to get my first saddle. Is there a list of saddle companies. Searched and can't find one.
I know tethrd, aero, cruzr, trophyline. Any others?

Looking to get my first saddle. Is there a list of saddle companies. Searched and can't find one.
Welcome from PA!
here is link I’ve seen on this site some where lol

Welcome from WI. Another great summary for available saddle platforms for after you pick a saddle.

I’m a new member too, so not sure how much weight I carry! But since I have quite a bit of time on my hands. I have time to mess around a lot with the saddle stuff. I have used both of the tethered saddles and tried an Aero flex recently. I ordered the Aero flex for this season. Hands down the most comfortable in my opinion. A little heavier but well worth it to me. They all have great products so it comes down to preference. Good luck

Thanks everyone I've purchased a used mantis. Gotta decide on a climbing method and get new tehter and linemans rope. I've got some older ropes with prusiks but I wouldn't trust them past ground level.

Back