• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr XC

fishbones

I was wanting to buy one but I am not hearing back from the company.
Any tips appreciated :)

See post 21 above, seems like they are limiting orders. Sorry I have no tips for getting in contact with them. Good luck.

appreciate it, see I can order a size 3 but not in the kit.
Anyone got a contact number for them? just wondering what bridge comes in the kit?

appreciate it, see I can order a size 3 but not in the kit.
Anyone got a contact number for them? just wondering what bridge comes in the kit?

Fixed bridge comes in kit but size2 & 3 are all sold out now

My payment wouldn’t process and now it shows sold out

So guess I’m out of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely was

Wish he had a list so I would’ve been locked in and able to purchase

I’ve had stuff in my cart all morning but unable to pay

FYI, I bought the individual one just an hour ago and added the ropes, bags and amsteel bridge.... kits were out of size 3 but individual was in stock and allowed me to order it.

I’m sure things got real busy for him this morning with orders and questions

Couple days ago he was able to respond back fairly quickly

Just wish the site would’ve let my order process cuz now everything is sold out & can’t get a XC until he opens it up again eventually

I went ahead and ordered one this morning just because I knew it would sell out fast and boy it did!

I ordered a size 2 with adjustable bridge at 6:15 am central time

I ordered mine May 12th its here in Atlanta. They are around order 190. I ordered the S and amsteel bridge. Can't wait until tomorrow. It's here in Atlanta and should be at my door sometime tomorrow. Gonna be super stealthy this year. Hanging up the Sit Drag and RCH for my fist real saddle. Got a new PSE Brute today. Friggin Christmas in June for me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

So guess I’m out of luck
I got the last size 3 on Wednesday. The website let me put in my cart stating that there was 1 left but wouldn't accept payment. I called Chad (great guy to deal with) and he fixed my order for me plus gave me Veteran's discount! I also ordered a Phantom and I am going to compare and then pick one. I've never tried the Cruzr but I tried the Phantom for a minute at a show. The one I decide to let go will probably go up for sale here.

I got the last size 3 on Wednesday. The website let me put in my cart stating that there was 1 left but wouldn't accept payment. I called Chad (great guy to deal with) and he fixed my order for me plus gave me Veteran's discount! I also ordered a Phantom and I am going to compare and then pick one. I've never tried the Cruzr but I tried the Phantom for a minute at a show. The one I decide to let go will probably go up for sale here.

Nice, I also ordered a JX3 to compare to the cruzr xc....... now its just a waiting game.

Back