• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What did you buy today?

Its a 98 model nissan, the shell was on a 2001 model.

I love that little truck, 4wd 5 speed is a sweed deal.
My grandpop bought this 1 new in Merritt island fl and it was towed behind their motorhome.....it has a drivetrain disconnect so no extra mileage on the motor/transmission.....this little truck has gone to ever state that u can drive 2. It's done the alcan and alaska pipeline two different trips. Lots of miles on this 1 but only 170k on the drivetrain

20200715_091322.jpg

My grandpop bought this 1 new in Merritt island fl and it was towed behind their motorhome.....it has a drivetrain disconnect so no extra mileage on the motor/transmission.....this little truck has gone to ever state that u can drive 2. It's done the alcan and alaska pipeline two different trips. Lots of miles on this 1 but only 170k on the drivetrain

View attachment 30217
That is awesome, thanks for sharing. Sounds like your grandpop saw some amazing country

Zwickey 2 blade deltas with 75 grain steel adapter to replace my zwickey eskimos. Lost one shooting at a squirrel and one shooting through a buck. Couldnt find the Eskimos in stock anywhere

I have things in my cart with Dan O,
Putting together my rappelling system.
I’ll hit the button soon!

Well I thought I was pretty much done with buying "things" I "NEEDED." However last Thursday, my leupold scope crapped out on me the day before Illinois firearms season. Luckily I had a backup...my son's youth model 870 20 gauge. Yesterday I went out and bought a Vortex Vanquish scope in a 4-12x40 power. I'll head to the range this weekend (after my food coma) and sight the gun in for 3" high at 50....5" high at 100 and see where the gun shots at 150 and 200 yards.

Oh and I bought Iron Will solids and 3 used IW from Archerytalk.

Back