• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TimberPimp

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
This year, in protest of the ridiculous prices and fad of "who are you wearing" camo, I've unleashed my alter-ego...TIMBERPIMP. Here is the early season outer layer line up, presented in what is popularly assumed to be "deer vision". . All "name brand" clothing from the thrift store. All for under $10. Loud, obnoxious colors in bold patterns. Will deer see me? Not if I'm still. Is there any blue in it? Yep...lots! I dont think deer associate blue with danger. Will other hunters see me? Yep! I hope so! Hunting public land, I WANT the other guy to know exactly where I am.

I'm gonna go hungry this year!
7afa39679b40216d42899731537aca18.jpg
4cf22ed1be684c80de283d8b0a9335f9.jpg
e6b148d0d20fe34bec0010b2c28489fd.jpg
b8fa93ff784593cc94a35bac7f1fd659.jpg
30de847ec15207a0fa361afdf2df7bd0.jpg
9936f5c02673802bcb0043f6f5eb00d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would join in the fun if I didn’t already feel like I was handicapped trying to kill nice bucks haha! One day once my confidence builds I’ll definitely be game. I have a blue dashiki I have just be dying to slay a deer in.

Saw A Pic of a Guy in a Pilgrim Outfit, All Black and White W/a Deer, Just to Prove a Point. I Rented One And Still Cant Kill a Big One. The Flowered Shirt Would Be Great For The Axis Deer in Hawaii

Can’t wait to see the mid and late season patterns! I’ve opted for the giant furry squirrel suit as this years camo.

Ok ok ill see what I can come.up with

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Y’all don’t want that, anything less than what he currently wears would be buck naked. Guess that’s where buck in buck naked comes from?

Lol. Not trying to educate you, I'm sure you already know this.. Deer see color. Not black and white. Just not trichromatic. Theories... not fact but it would prolly look more like this

Attachments

• 20200825_170226.jpg
    20200825_170226.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 224
Y’all don’t want that, anything less than what he currently wears would be buck naked. Guess that’s where buck in buck naked comes from?
Bmi believe I coukd kill a deer in undies and a saddle

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Lol. Not trying to educate you, I'm sure you already know this.. Deer see color. Not black and white. Just not trichromatic. Theories... not fact but it would prolly look more like this
THAT.IS.BEAUTIFUL!

I'm pretty sure this will stop them in their tracks, staring up at the awesomeness

scratch that. Wife might think i started drinkin again. And if i wear that shirt hunting she's gonna assume I'm on acid again :cool: . That would be tough to do! Playing that out in my head...i don't think I would have the heart to kill a purple buck with orange antlers

Back